Friday, January 01, 2016

What will change in 2016?

This blog will turn 10 in August - if it is still running by then. Actually, I have been contemplating stopping a few times the past months, when I found it increasingly difficult to come up with an interesting post for the day.

That said, most subjects will continue in 2016, be it at a possibly slower rate. Partially this is a logical development: we are slowly running out of famous photographers, creative logos, unusual concertos, and stunning architectures, to name a few. Partially this is due to circumstances beyond my control: an example is the termination of Worth1000. Partially it is a personal thing: my interest for photography and Flickr has declined over the past year, although it could pick up again of course.

There may be a new special classical music based topic after the unusual concertos - I have not made up my mind about that yet. There will certainly be one new topic, a monthly overview of culture stars that have passed away, with a few words from my side where appropriate.

Let's just see how it goes, shall we?